We all have certain items we use that we just can’t live without. Whether that be certain make-up, beauty products, kitchen products, literally anything we use in our day to day life. Let’s talk about the top 5 things I can’t live without!
- Planner – I’m a planner girl, I use my Create 365 planner everyday. I feel much better about my life when I have things written down. Call me old fashion, but I’m all about the pen and paper.
- Coffee Travel Mugs – I love these, there are so many cute ones out there! Some of my favorite ones are the cute ceramic ones that Starbucks has. Also, a new favorite is my stainless steel one that I got for Christmas. It just makes my morning a little brighter carrying around a cute mug!
- Beautycounter Nourishing Collection – GOD. SEND. I love the way my skin feels in the morning before I put on my makeup and at night when I take it off. I feel like I have my very own spa in my bathroom. Using these safer products on my body makes me feel like I’m contributing to my well being for the long run.
- She Reads Truth App – This app has helped me grow so much spiritually in my faith. There are so many great bible reading plans on specific topics in this app. I am able to focus more on growing in my faith with that at my fingertips. I spend so much more time in the Word than I used to now that it is so easily accessible.
- Beautycounter Lip Conditioner – When they (all the lists of what to pack) said, “Take your chap-stick when you’re in labor” I thought to myself, what? Out of all the things, I highly doubt I would care about my chap-stick. Oh no, ladies, take your chapstick! Or in my case, lip conditioner. The one thing that I used the entire time I was in the hospital was my lip conditioner. I could have just packed that and I would have been fine! To say I over packed is an understatement!
What are the top 5 things you can’t live without? Share in the comments!