As business owners + bloggers in our over-saturated internet business world it can be very overwhelming. Everywhere we look we see beautifully styled photos, gorgeous head shots, and Instagram shots of the perfectly curated family life. It’s so easy to get sucked into comparison, self doubt, and negativity.
None of these are fruits of the spirit and NONE of these come from the God who loves us.
As a girl-boss myself, I too, am easily sucked into that dark hole. I can look around and tell myself, I’m not good enough, I don’t have what it takes, I will never make it as a photographer + blogger.
Instead of getting sucked in, I’m committing to building a tribe of girl-bosses that uplift + encourage. Who’s with me?
8 Bible Verses to Encourage Every Entrepreneur
- Isaiah 41:10 – So do not fear, for I am with you, do not be dismayed, for I am your God.I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
- John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.
- Psalm 16:8 I keep my eyes always on the Lord. With Him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.
- 1 Peter 5:7 Cast all your anxiety on Him because He cares for you
- 2 Timothy 1: 7 For the Spirit God gave us does not make us timid, but gives us power, love and self-discipline.
- Romans 15: 5 May the God who gives endurance and encouragement give you the same attitude of mind toward each other that Christ Jesus had,
- Philemon 1:7 Your love has given me much joy and comfort, my brother, for your kindness has often refreshed the hearts of God’s people.
- John 16:33 I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.
Do you have any quotes or verses that keep you inspired and encouraged? We would love to hear them! Please share in the comments below!
Click here or on the image below to download your Insta shareables
Use the hashtag #forthejoyfaith